Chances are, you’ve likely heard of tetrahydrocannabiphorol (THC-P). Afterall, it’s simply known for being the strongest psychoactive cannabinoid found in hemp thus far. This very minor cannabinoid is now pretty widely available on the market, in all kinds of product forms that appeal to the average hemp enthusiast. But, even though many of us see it while shopping for our favorite hemp-infused products, few users out there actually understand what this compound is, what it’s capable of, and whether or not it’s right for them.
What in the World is THC-P?
Tetrahydrocannabiphorol was only discovered a little over two years ago. It’s an extremely minor cannabinoid that exists only in trace levels within the plant’s chemical structure. THC-P is very unique in that it works on CB1 receptors at about 31x the rate of THC. That’s some impressive bioavailable right there. THC-P is very new in terms of our awareness of it, too. So, studies on its nature are being done as we speak.
What’s the High of THC-P Like?
The high associated with tetrahydrocannabiphorol is very potent. In fact, it’s the most potent psychoactive cannabinoid that we know of thus far. It’s reported to be about 10x as intoxicating as delta 9 THC, which tells you that it’s not a cannabinoid that’s best for complete THC newbies. The high is usually described as particularly euphoric, while causing a heavy body high that can interrupt with someone’s ability to fulfill certain tasks. That’s important to remember. Why? Because ideally, you wanna take THC-P when you have a clear schedule for a little while.
What are the Other Effects When Taking THC-P?
Tetrahydrocannabiphorol, like we said, is basically a brand new discovery. There hasn’t been a lot of time for researchers to fully examine its effects. Or, for that matter, discover the full extent of its properties. Again, since THC-P works about 31x as strongly on CB1 receptors as delta 9 THC, this tells us that its effects specifically related to the nervous system could be quite powerful.
The early studies that have come out give us an idea of what types of properties it can offer. The research interestingly found that THC-P behaves like delta 9 in many ways, only stronger. It seems to share many properties in common that relate to mood, physical discomfort, appetite, and nausea in particular.
Types of THC-P Products Out There
Like all cannabinoids, tetrahydrocannabiphorol can be experienced through the use of different product types. And, each product type is going to influence the experience that you have. Once you’ve decided then, that THC-P is a cannabinoid you’d like to try, consider each product type to figure out which one is most likely to suit your needs.
- THC-P Vapes: These are products that allow you to inhale a tetrahydrocannabiphorol rich vapor, as they all contain a vape oil made of Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabiphorol and terpenes, along with various strain choices. Usually, this delivery method takes effect within just a few minutes, while those effects can last for a couple of hours. In terms of potency, inhalable products all offer a high potency level. Now, you can find two popular forms: pre-filled vape cartridges and disposable vape pens.
- THC-P Flower: Raw hemp flower that is infused with tetrahydrocannabiphorol. It’s a full spectrum product that contains every compound in hemp along with a stronger serving of THC-P itself. It’s usually smoked or vaporized, therefore behaving just like the vaping products we discussed above. Flower comes in a large variety of strains in either pre-roll or loose bud forms.
- THC-P Dabs: Also known as “concentrates”, their effects are extremely potent compared to other products. So, dabs are recommended only for those users who already have experience with tetrahydrocannabiphorol in other forms. Plus, can tolerate something more powerful. Dabs are flash vaporized or dabbed at very high temperatures using a dabbing device. This unit basically converts the concentrate into a vapor.
- THC-P Tinctures: Oral products that absorb below the tongue, through the sublingual tissue. This delivery method allows the effects to occur in less than an hour and last for 4-5 hours on average. Tinctures consist of pure Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabiphorol distillate and a carrier oil, and come in different strengths, with some companies offering flavors and strain options as well. They arrive in dropper bottles to make administering them easy.
- THC-P Edibles: Meant for ingestion, as this produces the longest-lasting effects of all, which can be up to 8 hours, coupled with a more potent body high. Edibles come in a nice selection of flavors, milligram strengths, and have a delicious taste with each serving. Because every portion contains an equal amount of Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabiphorol, administering them is very easy.
- THC-P Capsules: Made in a capsulated form in either hard caps or softgels, they’re simply swallowed whole. They also tend to contain fewer ingredients than edibles. Plus, their effects are slightly less strong.
Purchase THC-P products from Pure CBD Now. They have all that you need from cartridges to gummy products. The bestsellers include:
- JGO Delta 8 THC-P Cart 1 Gram – This top of the line vape cartridge includes 510 universal connector to connect to any standard vape pen device. It has 1g hemp extract and customer can choose any strain to add.
- iDELTA8 – THCP Dab Syringe Full Gram – 30 times stronger than delta 9. This dab syringe will take the user on a cosmic ride. For experienced dab users with a full gram loaded.
- JGO THC-P Gummy Watermelon Bomb – A delicious watermelon-flavored gummy for the person on the go. Each gummy is 25 mg and can be enough for one’s daily dose.
- For more products, please check out the THC-P Products category page.
Awesome Reasons Why You Just Gotta Try THC-P
Once you decide which product type/delivery method you wanna experience, there are certain things about tetrahydrocannabiphorol that make it unique. So, consider these reasons below to see if they apply to your hemp-related goals.
Reason #1: You Have a High Tolerance to THC in General
Being the most powerfully psychoactive cannabinoid in the hemp plant, THC-P is worth trying if you happen to have an extremely high tolerance to other cannabinoids like delta 8 THC, HHC, and even THC-O. Being 10x more potent than delta 9 THC, give or take, it can definitely give you an intoxicating effect that’s very notable.
Reason #2: Looking to Test the Limits of Hemp’s Psychoactive Side
You might want to simply try THC-P out of curiosity, just to see how psychoactive a cannabinoid can get. Remember, we only recommend this if you’ve already developed a good tolerance to other psychoactive cannabinoids.
Reason #3: Desire a Potent Feeling of Bliss
Yes, THC-P is associated with a strong rush of bliss. That alone is a reason for many people to want to give it a try. Its uplifting effects can provide a high that really speaks to your needs.
Reason #4: Enjoy Delta 9 THC, But Want Something Way Stronger
Many people say that tetrahydrocannabiphorol feels just like an extremely powerful form of delta 9 THC. If you’re a big delta 9 fanatic craving all of those effects, but stronger, than THC-P could be your new favorite cannabinoid.
Reason #5: You’re Intrigued by Its Other Properties
THC-P, as we showed earlier, has other valuable properties that have nothing to do with intoxication. Those properties can definitely make this cannabinoid worthwhile.
Power and Bliss Can Be Yours with THC-P
Overall, as we cannot overwhelm this point enough, tetrahydrocannabiphorol is a potent cannabinoid that’s best suited for experienced THC users who can tolerate something stronger. That being said, if you do have an interest in trying it, you’ll need to make sure that you’re buying it from a reputable source known for their strict quality standards. At Pure CBD Now, we carry only lab-tested and carefully formulated THC-P products from leading brands in our industry. This way, you can really feel the power of, while still getting the best THC-P experience possible.
Note: If you’re new to taking tetrahydrocannabiphorol or are currently on any prescription medications, it is best to speak with your doctor first. Essentially, your physician has access to your wellness records and can make the proper determination if THC-P is okay for you to use.