Of all of the different delta 8 product types available on today’s hemp market, few are as popular as delta–8 vape cartridges. These also continue to reign supreme. Vape cartridges are user-friendly and offer customers the ability to enjoy all kinds of great strains. This is to really personalize their daily delta 8 THC experience.
With delta 8 vape carts becoming increasingly popular, it’s natural to wonder where you can find the absolute best that exist throughout our industry. So, it is important to be aware of where and who you’re buying from. Why? Because at the end of the day, not all delta 8 vape carts are made with high quality standards. Even worse, once in a while, you may even come across a ‘fake’.
What are Delta 8 Cartridges?
A delta 8 vape cartridge refers to a small cart that arrives pre-filled with delta 8 THC vape oil. Most reputable brands use a pure hemp formula that consists strictly of delta 8 THC distillate and terpene extracts, with no added ingredients. These cartridges come in a rich selection of strain options, and they’re 510-threaded at their base, allowing them to easily connect to just about any low-wattage vape pen on the market.
Delta 8 cartridges, like all vaping products, offer effects that can be felt within minutes. This is for a more on-demand approach to experiencing delta8’s properties. Effects usually last for about 1-2 hours and feel quite potent compared to other delivery methods.
Where You Can Buy Delta 8 Cartridges
Considering the popularity of delta 8 cartridges, you’re going to have an easier time finding them than ever before, both in-person and online. But, as you are about to find out, some types of businesses and vendors are less likely to carry the level of quality that you deserve when setting out to buy delta 8 cartridges and other vaping goods.
#1: Convenience Stores
Not unusual to come across delta 8 vaping products in convenience stores, usually behind the checkout counter. It is important to understand that convenience stores aren’t managed by hemp experts who know how to ensure that they’re carrying high-quality and safe products. They’re more interested in selling delta 8 as cheaply as possible, which rarely translates to premium quality. Therefore, try to avoid these types of vendors.
#2: Vape Shops
If a vape store carries a delta 8 product, you still want to be discerning. Again, vape store owners may or may not know a lot about hemp, and how to ensure that the products being carried are high in quality or even authentic.
#3: Online Distributors
One of the best options is to buy from an online hemp distributor for two specific reasons:
- You’ll find a massive selection of delta 8 products to choose from. That way, you can really zone in on the exact product type that suits your needs.
- Online distributors tend to hold extremely strict quality standards. They essentially make their money solely off of keeping customers satisfied with the delta 8 that they carry.
#4: Delta 8 THC Brands
Sometimes you can buy delta 8 cartridges directly from a brand through their website. This lets you really learn about how a particular brand makes their delta 8 products in order to know you’re buying something with the quality standards you desire. Also ensures that you can verify that the said product is authentic.
You can buy Delta 8 cartridges from Pure CBD Now, an online store, that has a good line of cannabis products. Hereunder are some products for this category:
- D8 Factory Delta 8 Vape Cartridges 1000mg – Choose from several flavors available. Contain 1000mg of hemp derived Delta 8 and and 6 different profiles. Guaranteed to provide the unique features of Delta 8.
- CLEEN Delta-8 Cartridge 940mg – The vape pen contains 94% Delta 8 THC made from the finest hemp. Cartridge is made from glass with a ceramic core to enhance flavor and effectiveness. There are no preservatives added to the vape oil as well.
- Wild Orchard Delta 8 510 Cartridges – There are 6 different strains for this cartridge and each vape vape contains 450mg full spectrum Delta 8.
Click here for more Delta 8 Vape Carts.
Buying Your Delta 8 Vape Carts Online: Why It’s the Better Option
Ultimately, going with an online seller is always the better choice. Why? Because stores in local neighborhoods don’t specialize in hemp-based products, and as we said earlier, this can lead to low quality standards. Not only that, but without high local demand, a lot of stores see products lose their freshness before even getting sold, while offering a small and disappointing selection of products to choose from.
- Great Prices: Buying delta 8 from an online company usually means paying less than you would in a store. Online companies don’t have to worry about the high overhead costs of operating a storefront, and they can therefore sell their products more affordably.
- High Quality Standards: An online brand is not going to survive if they aren’t carrying very high quality standards in an online marketplace as competitive as what we see in today’s hemp industry. Simply put, since these businesses strictly carry hemp products, if they aren’t satisfying customers, they will go out of business quickly. This is why online businesses are more likely to sell top-quality delta 8 cartridges.
- Deals and Bundles: Online stores are prone to holding sales on a regular basis, so that customers can save a lot of money on their favorite products. You’ll also find bundles, which offer a high volume of delta 8 at a discounted price per unit.
- Great Selection: Online stores can hold more inventory, which is why you’re more likely to find a huge selection of delta 8 vape cartridges in all kinds of exciting strain options.
What to Look for in a Delta 8 Cartridge Product
Not all delta 8 vape carts are going to give you the quality and experience you deserve. With that said, here are the things to pay close attention to when making a delta 8 cartridge purchase.
- Third-Party Lab Reports: All delta 8 products should be rigorously tested by a state-authorized third-party laboratory. Plus, the results should be easy to find on the brand’s website. This way, you can verify that you’re buying something that’s legitimate, pure and high in quality.
- Clean Ingredients: Delta 8 vape oils should contain 100% pure hemp extracts – just delta 8 THC distillate and terpenes. Avoid cutting agents, fillers and additives that end up diluting the product in ways that aren’t necessary.
- A Reputable Brand Name: Always look up a delta 8 brand before deciding to buy from them. Look at reviews and social media to see what other customers have to say about their experiences using a brand’s product. These sources let you know if customers are generally satisfied.
- Federal Compliance: Never buy delta 8 vapes that are marijuana-derived or contain more than 0.3% delta 9 THC. These products are illegal under federal law.
Pure CBD Now Has an Awesome Selection of Delta 8 Vape Cartridges So You Can Get Your D8 Vape On!
For the highest-quality delta 8 cartridges available, you gotta check out Pure CBD Vapor’s massive selection. Get ready to find only the most reputable names in the business. Every cart has a rich variety of strains while boasting a clean and pure formulas made with lab-tested hemp compounds. Meanwhile, Pure CBD Now offers some of the best prices and fastest shipping rates anywhere. Just attach a cart to a compatible vape pen and enjoy incredible puffs throughout the day. Now, you’re in full control of your delta 8 THC vaping experience.