As Featured In:
Best Selling CBD Products
Best Selling Delta 8 Products
New THC Blends
New Kratom Products
Over 17,000 Reviews
Our line of CBD vape oil is now listed as the best CBD vape juice on HealthCanal
Shop Delta 8 & Other THC
Shop CBD Products
All products are third-party lab tested.
100% Customer Satisfaction
If you’re not happy, let us know.
We use SSL encryption to protect your data.
What is CBD?
CBD (cannabidiol) is a natural compound that is found in the cannabis plant and is one of 100 different cannabinoids found in cannabis. It is not psychoactive like THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which is one of the important cannabinoids in cannabis. CBD does not cause any “high,” which is usually associated with using cannabis.
CBD may have benefits, such as
- Reducing inflammation
- Relieving pain
- It may help with anxiety
- Helping people to sleep better
Different forms of CBD are available in the market, like oils, capsules, creams, and gummies. It is becoming more popular among people who want the benefits of cannabinoids without the psychoactive effects of THC.
CBD and CBD products have become very popular in the past few years, but there are many other cannabinoids that are good for your health and well-being that you can get today. Delta-8 THC, Delta-9 THC, THC-O, THC-P, and CBN can help with relaxation and sleep, while Delta-10 THC, THC-V, and CBG can provide focus and energy.
How CBD Works?
CBD (cannabidiol) interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is a complex cell-signaling system that helps control functions like mood, sleep, appetite, pain, and immune system response.
The three most important components of the endocannabinoid system (ECS) are endocannabinoids, receptors, and enzymes. Cannabinoid receptors are present all over the body, including the brain, immune cells, and organs. The endocannabinoids are chemicals made by the body that bind to these receptors. Endocannabinoids are broken down by enzymes after they serve their purpose.
CBD affects the ECS by stopping the breakdown of endocannabinoids, which makes them work better in the body. It also affects the receptors indirectly by interacting with other receptors and ion channels in the body that are not cannabinoid receptors. Research shows that CBD may have a wide range of possible health benefits, such as reducing inflammation, relieving pain, lowering anxiety, and improving sleep.
While more research is needed to fully understand how CBD works and its potential benefits and risks, it is believed to be a promising natural remedy for various ailments.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- Potential health benefits: CBD may found to have a number of potential health benefits, including pain relief, anxiety reduction, and improved sleep quality.
- Non-psychoactive: Unlike THC, the psychoactive compound in cannabis, CBD does not produce a “high” and is not intoxicating.
- Safety: CBD is generally considered safe and may have a low risk of addiction or abuse.
- Availability: CBD products can be found in a lot of places, like natural health stores, online, and even some pharmacies.
Potential risks of CBD
- Possible side effects: CBD is generally thought to be safe, but it may cause nausea, tiredness, and irritability in some people.
- Controlling the quality: The quality of CBD products may vary a lot, and some may have contaminants or wrong information on the label. It’s important to buy from reputable brands and look for products that have been independently tested for purity and potency.
Are CBD products legal?
The legal status of CBD has been changing from state to state, but currently it is available in most parts of the country. Though all 50 states have some form of legalized CBD, there are some restrictions in some places too. In 2015, the FDA made it easier for researchers to test CBD by lowering the number of restrictions. The 2018 Farm Bill legalized hemp, which makes it difficult to keep CBD illegal. It makes the situation something like making oranges legal but keeping orange juice illegal.
Types of CBD products
Based on their composition, CBD products can be classified into three types :
1. Full-spectrum CBD: This type of CBD contains all the components of a cannabis plant, including up to 0.3% THC. Full-spectrum CBD is believed to offer the benefits of the entourage effect, which is the idea that the various components of the cannabis plant work together to enhance the benefits of CBD.
2. Broad-spectrum CBD: This type of CBD contains all of the components of the cannabis plant except THC. Broad-spectrum CBD is believed to offer the benefits of the entourage effect without the risk of THC intoxication.
3. CBD isolate: This type of CBD is pure CBD, with no other compounds from the cannabis plant. CBD isolate is often used in products like tinctures, capsules, and topicals, and is liked by people who want to avoid THC altogether.
As we know, each type of CBD may have its own benefits and drawbacks, and the choice of which type to use will depend on your individual needs and preferences. It’s important to choose a reputable brand and product, and if you are taking medication or have any underlying health conditions, then talk to your doctor before using CBD.
Range of CBD Products Available
CBD is the second-most popular cannabinoid after Delta 9 THC, appealing to people who want the benefits of cannabinoids without the uplifting effects. There are a variety of CBD products available, such as CBD tinctures, CBD gummies, CBD vapes, and CBD topicals, which are the best way to start your journey with cannabinoids.
Delta 8 THC is a milder version of Delta 9 THC that is known for its calming effects, gently uplifting effects, and clear-headedness. Delta-8 THC products such as Delta 8 gummies, Delta 8 vape cartridges, Delta 8 disposables, Delta 8 flower, Delta 8 tinctures, and other Delta 8 edibles, are perfect for relaxing at the end of the day or improving sleep quality.
Delta 9 THC, also known as simply THC, is the most widely known cannabinoid and is used for its powerful relaxing and wellness benefits. Our Delta 9 THC products contain 0.3% or less of Delta 9 THC by dry weight, including Delta 9 THC gummies that help promote a restful night of sleep.
Delta 10 THC is a newer cannabinoid that delivers unique wellness benefits and an energizing, uplifting effect milder than Delta 8 and Delta 9, making it perfect for first-time THC users. Delta 10 gummies are available in a variety of flavors to suit a variety of tastes.
CBG is the mother cannabinoid from which all other cannabinoids in the hemp plant are formed. Like CBD, it helps your health without making you feel high. Instead, it gives you a sense of calm focus. CBG gummies with CBC are another valuable cannabinoid that may have been shown to improve mood in a big way.
CBN is called the “sleepy” cannabinoid because it naturally makes people feel calm and sleepy. It gets the body and mind ready for sleep by making you feel sleepy, and we have CBN vape pens with full-spectrum CBD and CBN gummies with full-spectrum CBD and Delta-9 to help you sleep better.
HHC, or hexahydrocannabinol, is a new and exciting beneficial cannabinoid that offers a sense of calm and relaxation without any cerebral fogginess. For those who want to experience HHC’s benefits, HHC gummies and HHC vape cartridges are the best options for them.
THC-O is known as the “spiritual cannabinoid” and delivers a powerful and immersive experience. THC-O products are great for experienced users who want powerful relaxation. THC-O gummies and THC-O vape cartridges are both available from PureCBDNow.
THC-V is known for its natural focus-promoting properties that can help with energy and focus. THC-V gummies with ACV provide a gradual but steady energy supply.
THC-P is the most potent cannabinoid known to date, with effects that are stronger than Delta-9 THC and THC-O. It is ideal for seasoned enthusiasts seeking intense relaxation. THC-P vape cartridges are for those who are looking for a potent cannabinoid experience.
Kratom is a tropical tree native to Southeast Asia known for its leaves, which contain compounds with opioid-like effects. It is commonly used as a stimulant at low doses and as a sedative or pain reliever at higher doses.