Last updated: November 3, 2022
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When you opt-in for SMS updates and marketing, we collect your mobile number. You may opt-out of SMS updates and marketing at any time by replying “STOP” to any text message you receive from us. We will never opt-in a customer to SMS updates and marketing without their expressed consent.
On our server and with help of third parties, we may collect information about your browsing habits on the internet, including but not limited to:
- The site you visited immediately before coming to ours
- The type of browser you use (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc)
- The type of device you use (computer, tablet, phone)
- Your IP Address
- Other interactions with our site, including but not limited to how long you stay on a page, what links you click and which pages you visit
- The site you visited immediately after leaving ours
- Behavioral data, including but not limited to purchases made, items abandoned in shopping carts, general browsing behavior, etc.
- Other data about your device, including but not limited to screen resolution, plugins, operating system and version.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, marketing, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
- To send text messages. You may opt-out at any time by replying “STOP”
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to track anonymized data about site usage. No personally identifiable information is collected or shared with Google. You may opt-out of Google Analytics tracking by installing the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add On or by enabling the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser.
- To send you push notifications. You may opt-out of receiving push notifications by changing the permissions in your device settings.
- To display targeted ads to you. You may opt-out of targeted advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out Page or by changing the permissions in your device settings.
- To comply with laws and regulations.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. However, your payment methods can be saved via our payment processor (Square) if you so choose. We never see your full credit card number – it is tokenized by our processor. Subscription orders require a saved credit card on file.
We never ask for sensitive information via email. If you receive an email asking you for your password or credit card number, please do not respond – it is a scam.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
We use both third-party and first-party cookies. A first-party cookie is one that belongs to us, while a third-party cookie comes from another domain (such as an advertising network) and may be placed on your computer by us or by that third party.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders by contacting us by phone by calling (800) 735-2316.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.