Delta 8 THC is the darling of the hemp market, a ray of sunshine if you will. How? Thanks to its unique effects that offer a mild high. More Americans are eagerly exploring different delta 8 products on the market. But, laws regarding hemp can be confusing, to say the least. This is particularly the case when you get to a state level. Floridians naturally want to know then that this cannabinoid is legal in Florida before making a purchase. Not only that but also want to know how they can secure only the highest-quality options on the market.
How is Delta 8 THC Different from Delta 9 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a cannabinoid often compared and contrasted to delta 9 THC. These would be the reasons for this:
- Delta 9 in hemp naturally converts into delta 8 as it oxidizes in the plant material.
- Its properties transform during this process, becoming only about 70% as psychoactive to create a milder high.
- Many people say that delta 8 is not as consciousness-altering. They can instead feel more clear-minded when taking it.
- How they double bond in each of their structures can also differ, as delta 8 is double bond on the 8th carbon atom, while delta 9 has a double bond on its 9th chain. With its different double bond location, delta-8 binds to the endocannabinoid system (ECS) differently, making it less potent than delta-9.
- Delta 8 works with CB1 receptors in the nervous system more powerfully than delta 9 THC.
- Delta8 can also induce feelings of bliss and bliss.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Florida?
Delta 8 THC is, in fact, legal in Florida, as this state follows the federal law when it comes to hems. The Farm Bill of 2018, allows all hemp derivatives to be sold legally as long as they contain no more than 0.3% delta 9 THC.
In FL, legal adults can buy delta 8 products in any product form, concentration, or purchase amount they so choose. This law applies to all residents, including those residing in Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay, Tallahassee, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Naples, Sarasota, Key West, Clearwater, West Palm Beach, and elsewhere.
However, it is recommended not to consume delta 8 THC if you have to drive or work. You will become intoxicated. Keep in mind, too, that delta 8 and delta 9 are alike. Specifically, in terms of how they are processed by the body. Hence, using delta-8 could trigger a positive drug test.
Where to Purchase Delta 8 THC in Florida
It is important to recognize that not all delta 8 THC sold on the market has the quality and purity levels that indicate a product worthy of your money. When shopping for delta 8, you always want to look at the lab reports and ingredients. This is to know exactly what you’re getting.
Also, keep in mind that delta 8 and marijuana have a lot in common. So, make sure that you’re buying delta-8 and not a marijuana-based product. Even though medicinal marijuana is legal in this state.
In terms of where you can buy your delta 8 from, you have two options.
One option is to buy your delta 8 THC from a local source, such as a vape shop or other type of business that carries delta 8. A fast Google search or Weedmaps search will help you locate the delta 8 nearest to you. Just read the store’s reviews beforehand, as sadly, many local businesses carry low-quality delta 8 THC, or have very disappointing selections of products.
The other option that’s more preferred by delta 8 fans is to buy it online from a trusted retailer who ships directly to your home. This is perfectly legal in FL, and you can enjoy numerous advantages.
- Wider variety of products for a fully customized routine based on delivery method, strength, strain and more.
- More affordable prices due to lower overhead costs.
- Stricter quality standards due to heavy demand and competition.
- Special offers and promotions for money-saving deals.
- Options to save money buying in bulk.
- The convenience of shopping from home.
- Products that are fresher due to faster turnover rate.
Pure CBD Now carries a huge variety of delta 8 products in different delivery methods, formulations, strengths, strains, and more. All, while knowing you’re buying strictly lab-tested, carefully formulated products made with high-quality standards. We carry delta 8 THC from the top brands in the industry, and our shipping time is super-fast while our prices are competitive.
Pure CBD Now can deliver to any point in Florida. Order from them and you will surely get a safe and quality product. Here are some Delta 8 products that they carry:
- D8 Factory CBG Delta 8 Hemparettes 1000mg Pack– Get a dose of Delta 8 when you smoke these hemparettes. Contains CBG and Delta 8 composed of 50mg Cannabigerol and 50mg Delta-8 per piece, so a single one provides a dazzling sensation of cannabinoids at work
- iDELTA8 Gold – 1 Gram Delta 8 Vape Cartridge + CBD 1:1 – Ingredients are composed of 1/2 CBD and 1/2. Delta 8 that makes this vape cartridge a very potent one. Hemp terpenes added for authentic taste available in Blue Dream (sativa) Blackberry Kush (indica) Skywalker (hybrid) Northern Lights (indica) and MORE
- Dessert Delta 8 Vape Pen 250mg – Contains Δ8 and <.3% Δ9. 250mg Delta 8. Comes in four delicious flavors: Lemon Pound Cake, Fruity Loop Milk, Blueberry Cream Pie, and Strawberries n’ Cream.
What Places Should You Avoid Purchasing Delta 8 THC From?
Just like any other normal product you want to purchase, there are some places that should be avoided.
Convenience Stores and Gas Stations
Although these can be convenient locations, it is unlikely that these places are selling high-quality delta 8. They simply do not screen for quality, and instead are simply looking to sell hemp goods cheaply and quickly. There really is no level of expertise needed to spot a fake delta-8 product.
Never buy delta 8 or any hemp-infused product for that matter from an unlicensed business. Companies that sell hemp goods must be registered with their state. If they are not registered, they aren’t compliant, to begin with, and should be avoided. Also, avoid buying delta-8 from strangers online, in social media outlets, forums, or on Craigslist/Facebook/eBay.
What Kinds of Delta 8 THC Products Can I Buy in Florida?
Delta 8 THC can be found in different kinds of product types and delivery methods. Each even brings something unique to the delta 8 experience. It’s good to know ahead of time what kind of product you want to buy, to ensure you choose something that fully caters to your needs and preferences.
- Vape Cartridges: D8 vape cartridges are 510-threaded to be compatible with standard vape pens, and pre-filled with delta 8 vape oil. The vape oil consists of delta 8 THC distillate and natural terpenes, offering a wide array of strains to choose from.
- Disposable Vapes: D8 disposable vapes offer an alternative to cartridges, being pre-assembled, pre-filled and pre-charged devices that require no charging or other form of maintenance. They also come in a rich selection of strains.
- Edibles: D8 edibles allow the user to ingest the cannabinoid for very long-lasting effects and a prominent body high experience. There are lots of great flavors available, and gummies are particularly popular.
- Tinctures: D8 tinctures are oil formulas that absorb sublingually, offering a nice balanced feeling that lasts for a few hours. Available in different milligram strength options.
- Capsules: Encapsulated d8 oil is a great alternative to edibles for anyone who wants to experience the effects of ingesting delta 8 THC.
- Flower: D8 flower is raw hemp flower infused with delta 8 THC distillate, with lots of strains available and both loose bud and pre-roll forms.
- Dabs: D8 dabs are potent concentrates that are flash-vaporized with a dabbing device. Due to their potency, they are not the best for beginners.
- Topicals: D8 topicals absorb through the skin and stay localized within the deep tissue, without getting the user high.
The Sunshine State Really Does Shine Brightly on, and is Hot for Delta 8 THC
So, as you can now see, delta 8 THC is, as it turns out, completely legal for all of Florida’s adult residents. This means that if you live in FL, feel free to experiment with different delta 8 product types as you so choose. Quality is a very important factor. Why? Because not all delta-8 products are created equally. Again, we strongly recommend finding only lab-tested delta8 products from a reputable online source.
Note: It is wise to check up on the laws periodically as that can always change. Since delta 8 THC is new, most states haven’t had the chance to give statements on this cannabinoid. Still, delta 8 is likely here to stay, since it’s a compound that’s legal as CBD is on a federal level.