When it comes to cannabinoids, few product types are as popular as cartridges. These user-friendly vaping products offer a fast-acting and potent way to enjoy cannabinoids just about anywhere. If you’re seeking out the particularly strong psychoactive effects of THC-O-acetate (THC-O), it’s likely that you’ll enjoy what a vape cartridge has to offer. However, that’s only if you’re buying one from a trusted source that is known for their top-quality products. THC-O cartridges all work in the same way. However, the quality can differ when it come to the formula, freshness, and the way in which the tetrahydrocannabinol-O-acetate was extracted. This is why you should always be very cautious when it comes to where you’re getting your vape carts from.
What is a THC-O Cartridge?
A THC-O cartridge is a vape cartridge (aka vape cart) that contains a pre-filled amount of tetrahydrocannabinol-O-acetate vape oil. Ideally, this vape oil contains only pure tetrahydrocannabinol-O-acetate distillate and terpenes extracted from plant material. This is so that each puff provides 100% pure hemp. Vape carts are 510-threaded (made to attach to rechargeable 510-threaded vape pen devices), with the cartridges themselves being conveniently disposable.
Vape cartridges come in a wide variety of strains as well. This way, vapers can get more particular about the specific effects that they feel. Vaping THC-O has a high bioavailability level that translates to effects felt within minutes at a high potency level, and lasting for a couple of hours.
Where You Can Buy THC-O Vape Cartridges
THC-O-acetate is becoming increasingly popular these days, and so it’s easier to find it than ever before. But, some types of businesses are more likely to lead to disappointment than others. So, consider these different sources carefully.
#1: Convenience Stores
Convenience stores are unlikely to provide you with a quality THC-O vape cartridge. These businesses have notoriously low quality standards. How come? Well, because they want to sell products cheaply rather than ensuring the highest quality possible. Also, because they don’t specialize in hemp, it’s unlikely that they know whether or not they’re carrying clean, lab-tested THC-O-acetate.
#2: Vape Shops
Some vape shops may offer THC-O vape cartridges but remember, these stores don’t carry hemp-based products as their main source of revenue. What does this mean? Well, they may or may not be concerned with the quality of what they’re selling. You’ll need to find out the brand that a vape shop carries, and then look them up in order to get a better ideal of the quality level that you are dealing with.
#3: Online Distributors
Top option overall is to go with an online distributor who exclusively carries hemp products. These businesses carry products by a variety of brands all in one easy-to-navigate online retail website.
- Online distributors offer the largest selection of products. This way, customers can pick and choose between different formulas, sizes, strains, and more, all to ensure a vaping experience catered to their exact needs.
- Online distributors have the incentive to maintain strict quality standards when it comes to the THC-O that they carry. Why? Because hemp is their only source of revenue, and dissatisfied customers will cause their business to fail.
#4: THC-O Brands
Another option is to buy THC-O vape cartridges directly from a manufacturer’s website. This can give you the assurance that what you’re buying is 100% legitimate, while also allowing you to read a lot about how a company makes their particular products.
Pure CBD Now have a line of THC-O cartridges that are the best in the market. Choose the one that will work well for you.
- JGO Delta 8 THC-O Cart 1 Gram – This cartridge is provided with a universal connected for any vape. Enjoy 1 gram of pure delight with your favorite strain. Available strains – Mars OG (Indica), King Louis (Indica), French Cookies (Sativa), Blue Dream (Hybrid).
- iDELTAX THCO Cartridge Full Gram = Delight with 1 full gram of the strain you choose. This cartridge provides 3-4 times potency of the original blend. It has a slow build up effect so enjoy a smooth ride.
- (Gold) Empty Cartridge with Wickless .5 ml 510 Thread (Glass) – Use this catridge with your chosen THC-O oil.
Buying Your THC-O Cartridges Online: Why It’s the Better Option
Buying a THC-O cartridge online simply gives you a much better guarantee that you’re getting a top-quality product. Local stores have little motivation to maintain strict quality standards due to low local demand and specializing in other product types. Meanwhile, online retailers offer:
- Great Prices: Without the heavy overhead costs that come with running a physical store, online stores can sell their products for more affordable prices. Plus, often providing free shipping.
- High Quality Standards: Online stores, like we said earlier, have to maintain strict quality standards. Why? In order to survive in such a competitive marketplace, and to keep customers satisfied, since it’s their only source of revenue.
- Deals and Bundles: Online stores are known to hold sales regularly to move their inventory as quickly as possible, while offering bundle deals that give you more amount of product for a discounted price.
- Great Selection: Online stores can hold more inventory. Meaning, you’ll be able to choose from a larger selection of vape carts, with just about any strain that you could ask for.
What to Look for in THC-O Cartridges
We strongly recommend that you pay attention to certain factors before buying any THC-O vape cart product. This way, you can ensure that you’re getting the highest quality level that’s possible.
- Third-Party Lab Reports: All hemp products are required to be thoroughly tested by a third-party laboratory to ensure the ideal purity levels. Look for these lab reports on a company’s website.
- Zero Added Ingredients: Vape oils found in carts shouldn’t contain anything but 100% pure hemp. Basically, there should be no fillers, additives, flavoring ingredients, or dilution agents interfering with the formula’s potency.
- Freshness: THC-O-acetate that’s old or improperly stored is going to degrade quickly and lose its potency. This is why you gotta make sure you’re buying THC-O from a brand that has a high product turnover rate and sells their THC-O in packages with an airtight seal.
- A Reputable Brand Name: Always look at the reviews of a company before buying them to make sure that they have a positive reputation throughout the hemp industry.
- Federal Compliance: THC-O products cannot legally contain more than 0.3% delta 9 THC. They must also come from the hemp plant in order to be legal to sell and purchase. Any THC-O product that doesn’t adhere to these standards (2018 Farm Bill) must be strictly avoided.
Your Hemp-Based Vaping Experience Just Got Even More Awesome with THC-O Vape Cartridges Found Here at Pure CBD Now!
Overall, THC-O vape cartridges can offer a one-of-a-kind hemp experience that comes complete with a bliss-inducing high like you’ve never felt before. But, you’ll only be able to enjoy your THC-O sessions as long as you’re buying the best vape cartridge possible from a trusted brand. This is why we recommend checking out what Pure CBD Now has to offer. We only work with highly reputable companies that use pure, lab-tested THC-O distillates with zero unwanted additives or fillers of any kind. Our amazing strain selection means there is something for everyone. You will no doubt be satisfied with your THC-O vaping experience.